Sunday, January 23, 2011

Catching up

I am way behind on sharing all our happenings over the past two months - and believe me, there have been many - so I hope to catch up this week. The blog will soon be chock-full with family gatherings, holiday festivities, the first annual cutting of our Christmas tree, playdates, playdates and more playdates, Anna's first tea party and more family get togethers. She's been busy and I'm trying to keep up. So many firsts, so many developments yet she is still my baby. It's been 17 months today and I'm taking deep breaths. Cherishing moments and hugging and kissing her every second I get. It's been fun and I know a gazillion more memories are waiting to be made. Happy 17 month birthday, little one. We love you more than words can say. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
mother, wife, animal lover

Followers